The Memorial Park Association is seeking a Database and Administrative Support Assistant.
The position will report to Executive Committee, require 10-15 hours per week, and will be a flexible part-time work schedule. Position will be based from your home office.
PURPOSE: Contributing to the fulfillment of the mission of Memorial Park Association, a nonprofit organization by assisting with the implementation of fund development and communication activities and providing database management and administrative support.
Database Management and Maintenance
- Organize, update, maintain, and enhance the donor database.
- Scan/document gifts received, enter gifts/transactions into database, and prepare deposits.
- Update/create letters and e-mail templates.
- Update handbook, as necessary.
- Create, schedule, and execute queries; produce reports; and export data from the donor database.
- Help develop and implement strategies to use database more effectively and efficiently.
- Assist Directors with the use of the database.
- Attend committee meetings and take minutes as needed.
- Communicate meeting updates, and Call to Meeting notices along with committee reports.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of communication and social networking efforts, including Facebook, or e-mails to volunteers, and calendars.
- Assist with the planning and organizing of special events.
- Assist with event registration, post-event acknowledgements and reporting, and event planning activities, as needed.
- Provide regular, detailed updates on event progress (e.g. registrations, ticket sales, sponsorships, etc.)
- Track data for post-event reporting.
- Provide assistance at events, if necessary.
Collateral Management and Communications
- Coordinate and implement bulk mailings and mass communications.
- Maintain materials, office supplies and collateral inventory.
- Commitment to the Memorial Park Association and its mission and goals.
- Previous work experience in an office environment.
- Working knowledge of databases (preferably Bloomerang, or similar online platform).
- Extensive knowledge of and proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, mail merge functions, queries, and reports.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills with demonstrated attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral).
- Ability to effectively interact and communicate with diversity of people and as a member of a team.
- Proven ability to successfully handle multiple projects, meet critical deadlines, and work independently.
Please email cover letter and resume to:
Or mail to:
Memorial Park Association, Inc.
1650-302 Margaret Street #322
Jacksonville, Florida 32204-3869